Implementing Photonic Integration
Monday, December 7, 2015 - 8:15am to Tuesday, December 8, 2015 - 5:00pm
Make your plans now for this joint meeting of the MIT Microphotonics Center, the American Institute for Manufacturing Integrated Photonics (AIM Photonics) and the Integrated Photonic Systems Roadmap (IPSR).
Meeting highlights include:
- Preliminary release of the IPSR Roadmap
- Integrated photonic design automation
- Industry reports re: needs and barriers
- AIM Photonics vision for manufacturing excellence
- Two short courses scheduled for Sunday, December 6: Integrated Silicon Photonics and Photonic Design Automation
Request an Invitation
This meeting is by invitation only. If you are interested in participating, please contact Bob Pfahl (email@example.com).
We have reserved a block of rooms at the discounted rate of $235/night at the Boston Marriott Cambridge (50 Broadway, Cambridge, MA 02142). You can make a reservation by calling +11(800) 228-9290 or +1 (617) 494-6600 and referencing the MIT Microphotonics Fall Meeting room block. The room block will be available until November 22, 2015, or until all rooms in our block are gone. This is a very busy time of year in Boston and the rooms will go quickly. We recommend you do not wait to make your reservation.